Monday, March 5, 2012

Nihon no Senso - 日本の戦争カラービデオ - Japan's War - Japanese filmed color movies pre-war and World War II



I have found a very interesting TV documentary that was made in the UK. It includes much footage shot in Japan by the Japanese before, during and after World War II. Some propaganda. Very interesting.




This is in English with Japanese subtitles. I don't recommend watching the videos in larger screens as the picture quality is not the best.
















This is some of, if not the best World War II film footage I've ever seen that was shot by the Japanese. I wish the picture quality was better but, it is what it is.

No comments:

Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023! Floppy Pinkies, Jett Sett, Tetsuko!

   Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023!!  Please Follow me at:  https://www.facebook.com/MikeRogersShow Check out my Youtube Channel: ...