Thursday, December 23, 2010

Power of Positive Thinking and Self Fulfilling Prophesy

It's coming to the end of 2010. This year has been a very tough one for many people, myself included.

I think that I am not the only one who will be glad to see 2010 gone.

I am usually sad the see the year end and this must be one of the few times in my life that I was relieved that a year is over. Before, I always thought, "Oh, no! Another year done and great memories past!"

I am very happy to look forward to 2011 as I am certain (I really am) that 2011 is going to be the best year of my life so far. 2012 is going to be even better!

Why do I think so? Well, my friends, finally in my life I really do understand the principle of self fulfilling prophesy and true positive thinking. Not just wanting to be positive, but actually believing in the future. There's a big difference in wishing and knowing.

So let me pronounce in this public forum today that 2011 is going to be the best year of my life so far! Here! Here!

That's why today, for my Christmas present to you, I am recommending that everyone buy The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Dr. Joseph Murphy and read and reread it over and over. If you do, then 2011 can be the best year for you, too!

I read this book about June of this year and it helped get through this very difficult year in shining colors. Even though I say that this year has been rough, I can honestly say that my company income went up throughout 2010 and December saw the highest income of the year! I was very surprised to see these results!

You can do the same, if you really believe.

In The Power of Your Subconscious Mind, Dr. Murphy talks about how powerful our subconscious really is. It is the mind that works all the time, even when we sleep. If you are constantly feeding your subconscious negative thoughts like;

"I hate this job!" Or, "Things are getting worse!" Or, "I can't find a job!" Guess what? That's exactly what is going to happen as you are creating your reality with your attitude.

Even in the bible, after Jesus walked on water, he said, "All you have to do is believe!"

It's true folks. Your thoughts will create your reality. Your subconscious will take your conscious commands and thoughts and turn them into your world through the principle of the Law of Attraction.

If you are positive and thinking, "I am a success!" Then those types of people will become attracted to you.

If you are negative and think, "I am poor!" Then that's exactly the kind of people who will surround you.

Here's what Amazon has to say about The Power of Your Subconscious Mind:

"I have seen miracles happen to men and women in all walks of life all over the world." -- Dr. Joseph Murphy. At last, a great new scientific discovery brings the incredible force of your subconscious mind under your control. Here are the simple, scientifically proven techniques and the astonishing facts about how your subconscious powers can perform miracles of healing. How lung cancer has been cured and optic nerves made whole again. How you can use the newly discovered Law of Attraction to increase your money-getting powers. How your subconscious mind can win you friends, peace of mind, and even help you to attract the ideal mate. How your dreams can help you solve problems and make difficult decisions -- or warn you of potential disaster. Prosperity, happiness and perfect health are yours when you use The Power Of Your Subconscious Mind 

I wholeheartedly recommend that you read this great book. If you do, I promise that you will thank me.

Read it, my friends and then you can be sure that 2011 will be the best year of your life so far.

The best to you and yours in 2011!

Let's have 2011 see all of our dreams come true together!

No comments:

Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023! Floppy Pinkies, Jett Sett, Tetsuko!

   Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023!!  Please Follow me at:  https://www.facebook.com/MikeRogersShow Check out my Youtube Channel: ...