Friday, October 28, 2016

Spotify Sends Unsolicited Emails and Spam! Stop it!


I really hate it when companies send me spam and emails I didn't ask for. I get it when small companies do that; small businesses do what ya gotta do but I especially hate it when big companies do it.

Spotify Japan breaks the rules and lacks common sense.
Apple, Google, Rakuten or Amazon do not send unsolicited spam or emails but Spotify does.

Spotify! I didn't ask to be on your mailing list. 
Stop sending me spam and unsolicited emails immediately! 


Then, when I tried to unsubscribe, (which is difficult because Spotify failed to put a simple to use "Unsubscribe" button on their mail) I clicked the return mail button and it popped up: "Unsubscribe" so I sent it (They probably phished my emails contacts - sorry about that!) Nevertheless I got a "Undeliverable mail" back from Google.

Spotify! Don't send me spam or mail I didn't ask for!





No comments:

Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023! Floppy Pinkies, Jett Sett, Tetsuko!

   Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023!!  Please Follow me at:  https://www.facebook.com/MikeRogersShow Check out my Youtube Channel: ...