Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Japanese Schoolgirls Now "Wearing Panties on Their Heads" Trend


OK. My friend in California, "Al", has written to me to ask if this "story about Japanese girl's wearing panties on their heads" trend is true.

I checked. It's true... Sort of... I'm not saying that there is a trend whereby Japanese high school girls are wearing panties on their head. I'm saying that it is true that there is a story about Japanese girls wearing panties on their heads as being a trend.


Well, no... Seeing is not believing. This is Japan after all!

And whenever there's this sort of nonsense of the Geek variety about Japan, I don't have any problem finding out about it. There's only one place to even bother looking to find the answer: The Akiba Blog!

I'm not saying this "trend" is true at all. All I'm saying is that I found this article; it is true that there is an article. Today, near the station, I saw dozens and dozens of high school girls walking home from school and did not see a one with panties on her head.

Akiba Blog has photos and the "story." It's in Japanese but you can use Google translate to get the story in English though.... But why bother? They say a picture speaks a thousands words, right? What more is there to say? 



Go there and check the story... For me, every time I look at the Akiba Blog, I feel like I have to take a shower and that's what I'm going to do right now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i dont care what you think i started this in vancouver i used to put my girlfriends panties over her head before having sex say what you want i know its me

Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023! Floppy Pinkies, Jett Sett, Tetsuko!

   Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023!!  Please Follow me at:  https://www.facebook.com/MikeRogersShow Check out my Youtube Channel: ...