Thursday, June 9, 2011

Mike (in Tokyo) Rogers and Hitler loses his honorary citizenship

I am so honored. This was the headline: 

"Mike (in Tokyo) Rogers and Hitler loses his honorary citizenship"

The double entendre was so thrilling and I'm so proud. Wow! Just think of it. Imagine me and the fuhrer actually being mentioned in the same breath! Me and the Fuhrer both losing our citizenship! Hell, just being dissed in the same sentence as Al Hitler is quite an honor for me, you see.
SPIKE JONES - DER FUHRER'S FACE
Usually this blog only gets me hate mails and second-rate personal insults. But to be coupled with the original leader of the entire free world, the Third Reich and the New World Order?


Wow! I guess I'm finally really getting somewhere in my life! Just goes to show what some hard work and dedication can do for a fellow!

This was the headline of the email notice of one the newest projects designed with the international businessman in mind. It's called, "The International Man" and it's getting more and more popular by the day amongst international businessmen around the world.

In the newest issue (it must have been a very slow news day) as  I was honored to be interviewed.



The subject line on the email notice reads: 

"Mike (in Tokyo) Rogers and Hitler loses his honorary citizenship"


But, lower in the mail it says: 





Date: June 8, 2011

We're very happy to bring you the first part of another IM-exclusive interview, this time by our correspondent in Tokyo, Mike Rogers. Mike was on the ground during the recent earthquake and has some solid insights to share, as well as commentary on the Japanese economy, politics and potential opportunities.


Plus, apparently 60 years wasn't too long to wait before stripping Hitler of his honorary citizenship and, a good set of choppers could end up costing less at home (at least those who call the UK home) than "medical touring" abroad, thanks to a cosmetic dentistry provider Dentalcare Plus.
You can read about Adolf Hitler being stripped of his citizenship here. The Austrian Timesreported:
"....all of the town’s councillors wanted to disassociate themselves personally and politically from the far-right mindset and Nazi ideas. He explained that the Town Hall wrongly assumed that the honour became obsolete with the Third Reich dictator's suicide in 1945."

Those losers! They strip him of his citizenship? It's another case of "what have you done for me lately?" In the 30's, Al was all the rage, but, after losing the war, he becomes, well, another loser. No one wants to associate with losers.

It's also another example of how useless these politicians we have are. Things are going to hell in a hand basket real quick and these clowns want to rearrange the deck chairs on the Titanic. Just like the Japanese government wants to make it illegal to not stand and sing when the national anthem is played. Fools!

Oh well....What a bummer! It's a wholly different story. I was just imagining myself in pictures alongside the fuhrer, Georing, Himmler and Goebbels!






Anyway, in spite of an article and interview in their newest issue about yours truly, International Man is an excellent publication designed for the international businessman, expats, and people thinking about going expat and is a daily must-read.

It's free and you can sign up for it herehttp://www.internationalman.com/daily-communique/mike-rogers-honorary-citizenship

Thanks to Xavier Calendar hiding somewhere deep in Costa Rica and International Man for the chance for some shameless self-promotion!

1 comment:

Kaley said...

Hello! I found your blog via the Japan Blog List and I have a question for you.

As I am moving to Japan in the coming months I am making a list of places to go and things to do while in Japan. I would like to make a similar list for my blog featuring other Japan bloggers.

All I ask of you is to send a paragraph (or more if you'd like) explaining your favorite part of Japan and why, maybe include a picture of it if you'd like. Just send me an email at kaleyjapan@gmail.com with your reply (or questions) and I'd love to feature you!

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you!

Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023! Floppy Pinkies, Jett Sett, Tetsuko!

   Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023!!  Please Follow me at:  https://www.facebook.com/MikeRogersShow Check out my Youtube Channel: ...