Monday, August 23, 2010

Tokyo Reporter Has Great Coverage of Yasukuni Shrine Demonstration...

Once again, daring to go where the others dare not...  My very favorite Japan bizarre and "real" news sites covers a huge demonstration at Yasukuni shrine.

This time, too, Tokyo Reporter has their own photographers there and takes great photos.

The Tokyo Reporter writes:

Right-wing groups and an anti-Yasukuni Shrine march clashed on Sunday in downtown Tokyo, a photo album from which leads off this week's update. Remember, it's not whether you win or lose, it's how you look when you play the game:


I'm sure it would have been a fun and memorable day to visit Yasukuni on the anniversary of the ending of World War II... But then again, these guys look kind of scary... I think looking at the Tokyo Reporter's photos is close enough for me! See more here.

No comments:

Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023! Floppy Pinkies, Jett Sett, Tetsuko!

   Top 3 New Video Countdown for May 6, 2023!!  Please Follow me at:  https://www.facebook.com/MikeRogersShow Check out my Youtube Channel: ...